- Fluid admitted: Air, Water, Steam, and other liquid
- Max. Working Pressure: 3.0 Mpa
- Working Temperature: -20 to 200 °C
- Material: Nickel plated brass
- Body: Stainless Steel
- Recommended Tubing Material Polyurethane, Nylon, Polyethylene, and Polypropylene
- Brass push to connect fittings union elbow are typically used to fit tube lines in tight spaces to keep the tube from kinking.
- Brass push to connect fittings union elbow allows for a direct 90° turn in the tube run.
- Nickel plated brass push to connect fittings are recommended for compressed air, pneumatic, instrumentation, circuit, lubricant and cooling lines.
- To assemble, simply push the tube into fitting until it bottoms out.
What's in the box
1 x BPV 6mm x 6mm Push In Union Elbow Pneumatic Air One Touch Quick Fitting (10pcs)