|Size (L x W x H)||43 cm x 43 cm x 4.5 cm|
- Appropriate to multiful piping for air, water, oil & chemical
- Superior anti-pressure, anti-vibration, anti-rust, anti-heat, anti-chemical & anti-oil.
- Light weight & softness enable to increase the porductivity of piping works.
- Wide applicable range of temperature.
- Low-absorptive rate, low physical performance deterioration & low & changeable rate of measurement.
- Superior anti-weather, anti-curve & anti-fatigue.
- Working temperature range -20°C~80°C
The polyurethane tube is water resistant, flexible, chemical & abrasion resistant and can be used in any weather, even low temperature. It is flexible, reasonable & can used for a variety of application. The tubing is tough, strong, kink resistant and abrasion resistant, yet it’s flexible and it’s easy to assemble onto designated fittings.
Polyurethane tubing is used for a wide variety of application such as pneumatic logic, actuation systems, air tools, instrumentation, pressure measurement apparatus, robotics, analytical, semiconductor equipment manufacturers, vacuum equipment and a variety of medical and laboratory applications.
1 x 8mm x 5mm x 100m (Roll) Korea Polyurethane Tube (PU Tube) Red/Yellow